WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Optimising Inventor 3D CAD Design Data Management with RuleDesigner PDM and PLM
PDM X INVENTOR | CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT | PROJECT |
The proposed webinar offers an in-depth exploration into the effective management of Inventor 3D CAD design data through the implementation of Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems such as RuleDesigner. The webinar focuses on how this technology can improve design process efficiency, team collaboration and product lifecycle traceability.
- Introduction to PDM and PLM RuleDesigner modules: A comprehensive overview of what PDM and PLM are, and how these solutions can improve design data management.
- Example workflow: Detailed exploration of the benefits of implementing PDM and PLM, including improvements in rapid data access, version control, change management, error reduction and increased collaboration between design teams.
- Integration with Inventor 3D CAD software
- BOM management environment
- Collaborative Supply Chain Portal
- Order management with GANTT
- NPD, Change Management workflows
- Product Configuration Management
- Presentation of references and case studies highlighting concrete successes achieved through the implementation of RuleDesigner PDM/PLM with Inventor
Domande e Risposte
Request the webinar
"*" indicates required fields