WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Service Aftersales Portal
The management of the service with an integrated digital portal dedicated to customers in a B2B context.
#digitaltransformation, #changemanagement, #ecr, #eco, #aftersales, #distributedworking
The extension of after-sales services as a complement to the sale of products is one of the key factors for growth.
After-sales can include a wide range of services, such as maintenance, extended warranty or replacement of spare parts.
In terms of supporting the customer base, some of the challenges that manufacturing companies face are:
- Expectations of B2B users as in B2C
- Digitization and disruptive technologies that change business models
- Mature products that tend to equal each other, sharpening competition
- Complex and customized products that make after-sales support difficult
In this context, the RuleDesigner enterprise collaborative platform comes into play.
It is able to integrate Customer – Customer service – Sales – Product area by creating a “digital thread” through which to extend sales processes, improve product quality, provide assistance services and consolidate long-term relationships.
A digital portal dedicated to customers, closely integrated with internal functions and processes, allows you to:
- improve sales processes by creating recurring profit streams
- respond promptly to specific needs with personalized offers
- achieve continuous product improvement thanks to effective traceability of non-conformities
- create a distinctive value compared to the competition by implementing “servitization” strategies
If you need to restructure, digitize or simply improve your after-sales processes, follow our webinars dedicated to the world of service!
In this appointment we will focus on the flow that goes from non-compliance ticketing, ECR / ECO, contract and warranty management, up to the planning of the technical intervention.
Registration to the webinar
Register and get the link to connect to the webinar!